BEREA, Ohio – CORSA Performance Exhausts announces it will offer limited edition Chevrolet Corvette C5 and C6 exhaust systems with custom Diamond Black tips.
The exhaust tips feature a Diamond Black finish on CORSA’s trademark Pro Series Tips, which are manufactured from high-quality, 304L polished stainless steel and laser etched with the CORSA logo.
“Our new Diamond Black tips underwent thorough testing to guarantee they met the high-quality standards we have established for all CORSA exhaust systems, including thermal testing to ensure they won’t discolor under high temperature and chip-resistance testing to prevent flaking,” said Craig R. Kohrs, VP and General Manager, TMG Performance Products. “In addition to their fit and function, the Diamond Black tips offer Corvette owners the individual styling they desire.”
CORSA’s black tip exhaust systems have a straight-through, 2.5-inch nonrestrictive design to maximize airflow as well as improve performance and fuel economy. The systems deliver an increase in airflow of up to 35% versus stock exhaust systems, resulting in an average gain of 12 HP and 13 lb.-ft. of torque.
The limited edition Diamond Black tips are available for the following Corvette exhaust systems:
* 2005-08 C6 Sport featuring 3.5-inch Diamond Black Pro-Series tips (14169BLK)
* 2009+ C6 Sport featuring 3.5-inch Diamond Black Pro-Series tips (14108BLK)
* 2005-2008 C6 Xtreme featuring Diamond Black 4.0-inch Pro-Series tips (14960BLK)
* 2009+ C6 Xtreme featuring Diamond Black 4-inch Pro-Series tips (14959BLK)
* 2006+ ZR1/Z06 featuring 4.0-inch Diamond Black Pro-Series tips (14164BLK)
* 1997-2005 C5 Pace/Sport featuring 3.5-inch Diamond Black Pro-Series tips (14111BLK)
* 1997-2004 C5 Pace/Sport Tigershark-style featuring 3.5-inch Diamond Black Pro-Series tips (14139BLK)
* 1997-2004 C5 Xtreme featuring 4.0-inch Diamond Black Pro-Series tips (14961BLK)
* 1997-2004 C5 Xtreme (with XO-Pipe) featuring 4.0-inch Diamond Black Pro-Series tips (14962BLK)
All CORSA exhaust systems feature the company’s exclusive Reflective Sound Cancellation™ (RSC™) technology, which acoustically styles the sound of your Corvette to deliver a true performance note without unwanted interior drone. The exhaust systems are crafted in the United States from premium stainless steel, are bolt on and have a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Contact CORSA or your local performance retailer for details.
About CORSA Performance Exhausts
CORSA Performance Exhausts, a TMG Performance Products, LLC company headquartered in Berea, Ohio, is a leading manufacturer of premium performance exhaust systems for cars, trucks, SUVs and marine applications. Through its patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC™) technology, CORSA Performance Exhausts provides the industry’s only guaranteed drone-free driving experience backed by premium performance and superior customer service. For more information, call 800.486.0999 or visit www.corsaperformance.com.