Grand Slam Auto Show was held in Indianapolis, Indiana at Victory Field on September 5th, 2020. It was an amazing time seeing all the vehicles lined up in the parking lot, stadium concourse, and nine premium positions on the playing field.
The moment attendees heard that spots were limited to those who wanted to register, spots began to fill fast! If you had a motorcycle that you couldn’t wait to get into the show, don’t worry! You were able to meet up at the Southside Harley at 8 am and all ride together to the event.
There was more than enough room at the show for more than 200 bikes on the warning track. It was an amazing sight watching all the bikes roll into the show together and fill in the arena! There were also 30 awards given out to just the motorcycle owners.
Check out how sick this ride was! No one at the show was able to keep their eyes off of it!
Awards were also given out to the vehicles in attendance. The awards were:
- Top 30 Cars – Plaque
- Top 30 Bikes – Plaque
- Best of Show – Car & Bike
- Furthest Distance
- Club Participation
- Indians Pick – Car & Bike
- Participant Pick
- Best Truck – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Best Paint – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Best Interior – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Best Engine – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Best Import – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Best American – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Best Rat Rod – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Best Modern 2000/up – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Best Classic 70’s – 90’s 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Best Antique 1969/below – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Best Project – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Congratulations to everyone who took an award home! We hope that there will be another Grand Slam Auto Show in 2021, it was a complete blast! Stay up to date on their website for more information!
Photos by: Dan Davis