Cargo vans are becoming very popular owing to the various ways in which they can be used.They are incredibly spacious which make them perfect for commercial business purposes, trips, moving and transporting heavy items in general. You also get to choose from a variety of models whether it is tall, short, compact, long, fuel efficient – the list goes on.
Below are some of the best cargo vans of 2021.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter
The Mercedes Benz Sprinter is undoubtedly one of the most versatile cargo vans and comes in a variety of body styles, engine options and other customizable features.
- It includes a 4-cylinder engine and an optional diesel V6. Another notable feature is its six-speed manual gearbox and the FWD model has a nine speed 9G tronic torque convertor for extra efficiency.
- You get to choose from 4 body lengths, 3 roof heights, a front or rear wheel drive and several other wheel and tyre options.
- The Mercedes Benz Sprinter’s latest model has a maximum towing capacity of 3500 kilograms.
- It belongs to the category of large vans and has a large amount of space. It also has numerous safety features which make it a good investment.
- Ford Transit
The Ford Transit is an amazing cargo van for beginners and small business owners since it is both reliable and convenient. It comes in a variety of configurations which can be chosen according to your individual needs and preferences.
- The Ford Transit has a 4 way adjustable driver’s seat with a manually adjustable tilt and telescoping steering column.
- You get various safety features like lane keeping assistance, lane departure warning and optional blind spot monitoring.
- The base model’s base engine is a 3.5 litre V6 which provides 275 horsepower and 262 lb ft of torque.
- The cabin has a modern and contemporary design, and the passenger wagon can accommodate more than 10 people.
If you are looking for a cargo van which has great features like this one, look at the extensive range of cargo vans on Truck1.
- The Ram Promaster
The Ram Promaster might seem less commercial compared to its competitors, but it is just as reliable and versatile.
- This van has a large interior capacity and is notable for its unique and unusual layout.
- The Ram Promaster has a 3.6 litre V6 engine which provides 280 horsepower and 260 lb ft of torque.
- You get to choose from a variety of styles and configurations. You can get the Promaster in a chassis cab or cutaway configuration.
- Some of the safety features include front automatic emergency braking, rear cross traffic and rear parking sensors, air bags and blind spot monitoring.
If you are planning to save up your money for a cargo van, you should keep the Ram Promaster high up in your list.
While some people would work hard on saving their money to get their own van or truck, the youtuber WhistlinDiesel does things differently, he destroys truck. Most of his YouTube videos focus on destroying expensive vehicles.
- Chevrolet Express
The Chevrolet Express has one of the largest cargo capacities among all the other popular vans. It also has a great seating capacity and can seat up to 15 people.
Although it has a more dated design compared to its counterparts, it does its job very well.
- The Chevrolet Express comes in standard and long wheelbase body styles and is available in both cargo and passenger van configurations.
- It has a 4.3 litre V6 engine which provides 276 horsepower and 298 lb ft of torque. There is also an option for a 6.6 litre V8 which is teamed with a six-speed automatic gearbox.
- You get basic safety features like lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring and forward collision warning.
- Nissan NV200
The Nissan NV200 belongs to the category of small and compact cargo vans. It is practical, efficient, and suitable for light commercial purposes.
- It has a continuous variable automatic transmission which contributes to a good fuel economy.
- It has a maximum payload capacity of 1480 pounds.
- This van has 2 easy sliding side doors with a wide opening 40/60 split rear door. The low step in height is also convenient.
You should choose a cargo van depending upon the purpose you want to use it for. If you want to use it for your hauling business, you should go for a larger van model, otherwise you can go for a compact model.